SEMA recognises that to be a quality supplier of products and services in a dynamic market place, it must strive to:
- Maintain concise and well communicated policies and procedures that support our processes
- Be regarded in the industry as innovative and market-focused by fostering a commitment to continuous business improvement through the application of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 and continuously challenge and improve our systems and processes
- Be an attractive employer by providing a safe and healthy work environment, developing its employees and recognising staff as a valuable resource within the company
- Be a good corporate citizen
- Keep abreast of changing technology and information systems
- Foster a quality and safe approach in all facets of its operation.
Strong leadership driving effective business management systems, covering all processes that are supported by management and employees' commitment and involvement, will provide the foundations on which SEMA can achieve and surpass its goals.